Fast And Intelligent Order Picking System
Are you in need of efficient, flexible and fast picking?
Efficient small parts management. No more picking errors.
The EffiMat® is the ideal solution for every company dealing in small parts with order structures that involve volumes. All peripherals can be tailored according to individual customer requirements.
- Output of up to 200 boxes an hour
- Three times higher picking performance
- Zero picking errors • Automated storage and removal of boxes possible
- Boxes available in various heights and subdivisions
- Space reductions of up to 75 percent
- Handles standard boxes (400mm x 600mm)
- Less planning input for the storage
- High flexibility allows seamless connection to addi-tional units of the EffiMat®, conveyor belts and robots
- Patented Box Mover Technology
- Fast return on investment (ROI)
Introduction to Efﬁmat
Efﬁmat Vs Classic VLM
Expansion potential is infinite, from Auto replenish infeed to integration with miniload.
EfﬁMat® is able to present up to 200 boxes containing different products in an hour. This exceptional order picking speed makes it at least three times more effi-cient than traditional Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs).
FLEXIBLE INTEGRATION IN AUTOMATIC PRODUC-TION ENVIRONMENT
EffiMat® is flexible and can be used as a stand-alone solution, or integrated as a standard element for indi-vidually designed solutions. The integration of storage automation and robot technology allows for flexible solutions in smart production environments.
USER-FRIENDLY AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN
A control panel at eye level, a good working height and an optimized reach depth for order picking allows EffiMat® to provide optimal working conditions.
SAVING LIMITED AND EXPENSIVE FLOOR SPACE
Modern production sites as well as warehouses require a highly efficient use of the available space. Thanks to its compact storage, EffiMat® reduces the footprint by up to 75% compared to manual shelving
At the heart of the Effimat is the patented box mover technology
Are you interested in learning more about Effimat™?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call +61 (0)3 90189430